Wednesday 27 October 2010

A Message to my Readers

Hi de hi and ho de ho.

I've been looking at the Stats tab on this here Blog and I'm pleased to see that there are people out there who read these witterings now and then.  I can guess who some of you are.  I hope you enjoy what you see.

And there's the thing.  I enjoy writing these posts, it gives me something to exercise my Mind Muscle more than (most days) my real job does, so it's no bad thing for me, and it doesn't cost me anything, not even a luncheon voucher.  But I have no idea what you, Dear Reader, think of it all.  I have one listed follower (yo, Phil!) and I've received one comment (thanks, Aga).......which isn't a lot really.

So please.....give me some feedback.  Seriously, I'd like that.   Post a comment, even it's only fuck off or something.  Become a Follower, it doesn't cost you anything.  Criticise or praise, as you will....it's a free country, Webland, with no real rules.  Interaction is great.....and I'd really like some of that.  Tell me what you like and dislike about the Blog.  I'm a man, I can take it!

And watch this space, there's plenty more where this lot came from.  You're always welcome.

TTFN

Travellin Bob  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travellin' Bob's Cruise 'n' Views

  Hooray! First trip of the year booked - back to Switzerland for some walking and relaxing in the clear mountain air in August, admiring th...